“Kick-start a new lifestyle with the Mind & Body Cleanse…”
Living in today’s modern lifestyle causes excessive stress on both the Mind and Body. Stress is at the back of almost every disease, illness and psychological problem.
Stress is what holds us back from enjoying a long and fulfilling life…
Stress is what suppresses our immune system making us vulnerable to viruses and bacteria…
Stress is what leads people to unfulfilling, negative lifestyles.
Alleviating stress, should be first and foremost if you would like to embrace a new healthy lifestyle.
Embracing a new healthy lifestyle means Change.
It means replacing old bad habits with new good ones. It means turning a new leaf and creating goals for future achievements and aspirations. It means getting a fresh start.
“And it all starts by taking time out for yourself, to invest in yourself and your future…”
So if your ready to kick-start your new lifestyle, then read on to find out more about Cleansing your Mind & Body and finally getting a fresh start…
So what exactly is included in the Cleansing Program?
“Choose between Full Fast Detox, Raw Food Cleanse or Juice Fast.”
The Cleanse begins with a consultation with our Detox director. She will explain the program to you in full and answer any questions that you may have.
This is followed by a number of tests which assess how healthy your body currently is.
We have special equipment to measure weight, BMI, body fat percentage, hydration level, heart rate and blood pressure.
The aim of the Cleanse is to alleviate stress, eliminate toxins and restore mental and physical balance.
Toxins accumulate throughout the body and especially in the digestive system. They are mainly caused by polluted air, chemicals in the drinking water, pesticides in the foods that we eat and other factors relating to today’s modern lifestyle.
How are toxins eliminated?
We offer a variety of methods to safely and thoroughly cleanse your body of toxins. Here are some of our methods…
- Body Cleansing drinks which work their way through your digestive system, cleansing your body and flushing out toxins. The detoxification completes it’s work by cleansing the colon before exiting your body.
- Bentonite clay is administered in liquid form. This is a special type of clay which has been used for hundreds of years. It is not edible for the body so it is passed straight through. However, during it’s time in your digestive system, it absorbs toxins from the lining of your intestine and colon.
- Psyllium husk is used in a similar way, it absorbs toxins and works as laxative, which in turn encourages the flushing out of harmful toxins.
- Yoga and Fitness classes help your body release toxins through sweat. They also relieve stress and exercise your entire body.
- Young Coconut juices are provided daily as a means of revitalising your Body. Coconut juices are a natural electrolyte and are essential in keeping you feeling good whilst cleansing. Vegetable broth is also provides necessary nutrients which are so essential when detoxing in Thailand.
- The Liver Flush is a specifically formulated concoction which flushes out toxins from your liver and restores it to proper function. The Liver Flush is taken daily whilst detoxing.
These are just some of the ways we cleanse your body and restore you to optimal health.
What else is included in the Mind & Body Cleanse?
- Everyday you receive a traditional Oil Massage by a highly skilled Thai masseuse. This is a time where you can just relax, and enjoy being pampered. The Thai massage releases blocked energy channels and quickly alleviates built up stress.
- You get a daily Herbal Sauna and time to relax by a cool plunge pool. The Sauna cleanses your pores and helps to excrete toxins through your skin.
- Pro-biotic friendly bacteria is administered daily. This ensures good bacteria is present throughout your intestine and colon which play a critical role in properly digesting food and preventing Pathogens.
- Meditation class is scheduled once per week. This class will help you release stress and clear your Mind.
- Yoga Breathwork class is also held once a week and will help you to focus on proper breathing techniques to restore balance.
- Full access to our indoor air conditioned gym, complete with fitness and cardiovascular machines, weights and other equipment.
- Other activities, including a variety of Fitness sessions, Yoga classes and Thai Boxing are all included.
- Shuttle bus to the beach, courtesy airport pick up, detox handbook, cleanse kit, and more…
- 1-on-1 Consultation
- Raw Food/Full Fast
- Cleansing drinks
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
- Thai or Oil Massages
- Blood pressure test
- Mineral supplements
- Cleansing herbs
- Bentonite clay
- Meditation class
- Psyllium husk
- Herbal Saunas
- Young coconut juices
- Course of Pro-biotics
- Yoga Breath work
- Garlic cleansing
- Raw food handout
- Candida handout
- Fasting handout
- Herbal Teas
- Pure water
- Welcome fruit plate
- Liver flushes
- Arise and Shine
- Fasting talk
- Hot Mineral Broth
- Fitness Gym
* subject to minor changes.
* Access to all classes and full facilities listed here.
What’s the location like?
We’re located just minutes walk from Rawai beach. Ten minutes walk from the quiet Ya Nui beach. And about twenty minutes walk from the pristine white sands of Nai Harn beach.
“There truly isn’t a better location in all of Phuket…”
Many of our guests relax on the beach, soak up the sun whilst enjoying a young Coconut juice.
Others walk to clear their minds and breathe the fresh air that sweeps in from the sea.
“It’s so relaxing… it’s so clean and pure… it’s such an ideal place to cleanse and start fresh.”
Located in the southern most tip of the island, our unique area is blessed with white sandy beaches and tropical landscape.
We are close to land marks like the Big Buddha, huge temple complex’s and a boat ride from Phi Phi island.
It’s the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and Cleanse your Mind & Body.
What are some of the benefits of the Program?
The benefits of this Program are vast and far reaching.
They range from anything from having a life changing experience… to simply feeling more in touch with yourself… to losing kilo’s of unwanted fat in just a few days.
And that’s not even mentioning the benefits that are bestowed on your body from the elimination of harmful toxins.
The Cleanse benefits people in different ways. It really comes down to what you want to get out of it.
For example, let’s say you’d like to Cleanse as a way to lose weight and get fitter and healthier. You would be recommended to make full use of the Gym, as well as attending our Weight Loss and Yoga classes which are all included.
Or, let’s say that you’re searching for a new direction in life and want to turn a new leaf. Perhaps you’re having difficulties and are looking for answers. The Cleanse is an opportunity to think clearly and contemplate your future.
We also have a Mind Coach at our resort who conducts 1-on-1 therapy for our guests. Clear results have been achieved in just a few therapy sessions.
Some more benefits of the Cleanse:
Increased energy; strengthened immune system; improved circulation; cleansed liver; increased sex drive; reduced stress; detoxified organs; improved digestion; regulated bowl movements; balanced hormones, weight loss and more…
How much does the Mind & Body Cleanse cost?
When we discussed the prices for this Program as a team, we decided that we wanted to provide a cleanse that was affordable for the average person coming to our resort.
If you’ve already looked at other Detox resorts, you’ll know that detoxing in Phuket isn’t cheap. And even though the prices are justified due to the high-expense costs of the Program, this wasn’t good enough for us…
So we decided that we would make it as affordable and as accessible as possible for the average person.
This has resulted in our Cleanse being far cheaper than any other in Phuket. Whilst still providing the same value for our guests…
Select the length of Cleanse that you would like above. You will be directed to a contact box on the next page where you can get more information or go ahead and make a reservation.